Andrew Pluta Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2016 to honor the memory of Andrew Pluta and his legacy of persistence and hard work to create a better life for his family and the community. This scholarship was established by his children as an investment in students pursuing career pathways in the skilled trades.
1. Full or part-time students.
2. Enrolled in the A.A.S. degree or certificate programs in tooling and machining.
3. Demonstrated financial need or merit.
4. MCC GPA of 2.5 or better for continued eligibility.
- Technology/Applied Technologies, Tooling and Machining