STAR Power Endowed Scholarship for Nursing Students
Established in 2013, the STAR Power scholarship is intended to provide financial support for single parents attending Monroe Community College and may be used for educational and living expenses which support the student’s ability to stay in school and complete their educational program.
1. Full or part-time students enrolled in the Nursing program.
2. Demonstrated unmet financial need and unique challenges in pursuing an education.
3. MCC GPA of 2.5 or higher.
4. Single parent who is head of household.
5. Willingness to meet with a member of the STAR Power Leadership Committee once per semester.