Altrusa International of Rochester, NY, Inc. Scholarship
Established in 2015 to support low-income students enrolled at Monroe Community College who are overcoming unique personal and financial challenges and are seeking a better life for themselves and their families through the pursuit of higher education.
1. Full or part-time students.
2. Demonstrated financial need.
3. Completed at least 12 credit hours at MCC.
4. Minimum MCC GPA of 2.5
5. Preference given to students who have overcome obstacles such as socioeconomic or educational disadvantage or who are single parent head of household or are women.
5. Preference given to students who are active participants of the Women of Distinction Club and/or Pathways to Success program.
- up to $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an active participant of the Women of Distinction Club?
- Are you an active participant of the Pathways to Success Program?