Diedrea D. Tisdale Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2016, in memory of Diedrea D. Tisdale to support the educational endeavors of Rochester City School District graduates who have faced financial hardships and aspire to continue their education at Monroe Community College.
1. Full-time students.
2. Demonstrated financial need.
3. MCC GPA 3.0 for continued eligibility.
4. Graduate of the Rochester City School District.
5. Preference given to historically underrepresented groups in higher education.
6. Preference given to students who have overcome obstacles such as socioeconomic or educational disadvantage.