The Izenda Embedded BI & Analytics Scholarship
The Izenda Embedded BI & Analytics Scholarship is a selective $1,000 scholarship for outstanding undergraduate or graduate students at Monroe Community College. Founded in 2015, the scholarship awards one student a year pursuing a career in leveraging analytics to improve decision making and outcomes in the U.S. The scholarship was established with the intent of promoting students’ academic excellence and providing them the opportunity to reach their full potential.
• This scholarship is open to undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university.
• Applicants must be a US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
• The work you submit should be entirely your own. Do not submit coursework you were assigned in a class you have taken.
• To be eligible for the scholarship, all items must be submitted by March 31, 2018. Please note that your submission must be your own work and will become the property of Izenda, Inc.
• Please complete each section of the application form— all fields are required.
• To be eligible for consideration, please explain how data will be important in your expected future career. This should be 500 words or less.
Deadline: March 31st 2018