Computer Information Systems Scholarship
Established in 2011 by MCC Computer Information Systems faculty and graduates of the CIS program to provide academic scholarships to deserving CIS students in the Business Administration/Economics Department of MCC.
1. Computer Information Systems major.
2. Minimum GPA of 3.0.
3. Completed 30 credits at MCC, including 15 credits of the program requirements.
4. Must include a written essay explaining your motivation to enter the CIS program and goals for the future.
- Business Administration/Economics
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed 15 credits in a Computer Information System program?
- Please include an essay explaining your motivation to enter the CIS program and goals for the future.