Financial Critical Mass (FCM) Scholarship
The Financial Critical Mass (FCM) Scholarship is established to support deserving students going into the skilled trades. FCM prefers to support adult students seeking new skills and entry into the regional workforce.
1. Enrolled in the RocAFC Career Welding and Fabrication Program
2. Student must successfully complete RocAFC program
3. Preference for an adult student
- Certificate Program, Welding, Welding
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the RocAFC Career Welding and Fabrication Program?