Monroe County Association of Chiefs of Police Scholarship
Established in 2006 by the Monroe County Association of Chiefs of Police to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in the criminal justice program.
1. 2nd semester students eligible.
2. Current MCC Criminal Justice majors who have completed 16 credit hours.
3. Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher.
4. Recipients must comply with the eligibility requirements of the Law and Criminal Justice Department’s scholarship application.
- Law and Criminal Justice
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Monroe County resident?
- Please provide an Essay on "Why have you chosen a career in Criminal Justice? How do you expect your MCC education to benefit your life?" Essay should be one-page, double spaced, Times New Roman Font size 12.