The Fannie and Sam Constantino First Generation Endowed Scholarship Program
Established in 2005 by Charles and Elaine Constantino with a gift to the Building on Success capital campaign and designated for first generation college students enrolled in MCC’s 2+2 program with St. John Fisher College.
1. Acceptance in the dual admission program with St. John Fisher College.
2. Demonstrated community service.
3. Preference given to First Generation to attend college.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you intend to transfer to St. John Fisher College upon completion of your degree program at MCC?
- Community Service
- 1. Do you participate in any community service activities?
- 2. If yes, please list or describe below (Please include Community Service Performed, Organization Name, Contact Person, and Dates of Participation - year is sufficient.):