Gilbert J. Hatch Endowed Scholarship Fund
Established in 2004 in memory of Gilbert J. Hatch, a respected business leader and MCC Foundation board member, to honor his love of community and learning.
1. Acceptance in a dual admission program with preference given to RIT.
2. Demonstrated community service.
3. Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted to a dual admission program?
- If yes, is it with RIT?
- Community Service
- 1. Do you participate in any community service activities?
- 2. If yes, please list or describe below (Please include Community Service Performed, Organization Name, Contact Person, and Dates of Participation - year is sufficient.):
- Please attach an essay of up to 500 words, stating “How your involvement in community service has helped shape your life and what does giving back to the community mean to you.”