NEW STUDENT: Pamela and Kenneth Hines Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2015 to support students who graduate from a school within the City of Rochester who have unmet financial need as they pursue their educational goals at Monroe Community College.
1. High school graduate from a school within the City of Rochester; preference given to graduates of the Leadership Academy for Young Men.
2. Full-time student enrolled in CTE or transfer program; preference given to students enrolled in 2+2 programs.
3. Demonstrated financial need.
4. HS GPA of 3.0.
5. MCC GPA of 3.0 for continued eligibility.
- $3,500 ($1,750/semester)
- New Student
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a graduate of the Rochester City School District?
- Do you plan to attend MCC full-time next semester?
- Do you have a high school or incoming GPA of 3.0 or better?