Richard Zwitzer Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Established in 2012 in memory of Richard Zwitzer and support deserving students as they pursue a career in automotive technology through the GM ASEP Program or Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) program at MCC.
1. Enrolled in the automotive technology program.
2. Minimum MCC GPA of 3.0 or 85 in high school.
3. Preference given to residents of Ontario County.
4. Preference given to BOCES graduate.
5. Essay and personal interview required.
- Automotive, Technology/Applied Technologies
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you curently a resident of Ontario County?
- Are you a graduate of BOCES?