Phyllis M. Hazen Endowed Scholarship Fund
Established by family and friends in 1990 in memory of Phyllis Hazen, an MCC alumna, to provide financial support to deserving MCC females.
1. Women returning to school full time.
2. Demonstrated financial need.
3. Preference given to members of AWARE and those studying history and social science.
4. Must have completed 30 hours of study with minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Anthropology/History/Political Science/Sociology
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a returning adult student?