The Snowflake Scholarship Fund
Established in 2009 by the Kress-Davis Family in support of students who demonstrate the commitment to academic excellence and community engagement that is the hallmark of MCC.
1. MCC student with demonstrated, unmet financial need.
2. Full-time and part-time students.
3. 3.0 high school GPA.
4. 3.0 MCC GPA for continued eligibility.
5. Awardees required to complete 15 hours of community service per term (30 per year) with an IRS-recognized non-profit agency.
- $1,500 ($750/semester)
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you agree to enroll in 15 hours of community service per term with an IRS-recognized non-profit agency.
- Do you perform community service on a regular basis?
- If you are applying to MCC, do you have a High School average of 85 or above?