Michael C. & Judith F. Oldham Engineering Science Scholarship
Established in 2012 to be awarded to an elite sophomore who possesses the attributes that Mr. Oldham displayed in his engineering career such as commitment to excellence, a passion for engineering and a desire to innovate.
1. Sophomore standing with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
2. 3.25 GPA for continued eligibility.
3. An exceptional portfolio of engineering design work.
4. Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
5. Demonstrated leadership in service to MCC and/or their community.
6. Enrolled in course load that will lead to graduation at the end of their sophomore year.