Exelon Generation - RE Ginna Engineering Technologies Scholarship
Exelon Generation scholarship promoting diversity and inclusion within the Engineering disciplines.
1. Full or part-time student.
2. Demonstrated financial need.
3. MCC GPA of 2.5 or better.
4. Enrolled in an A.A.S. degree program in applied integrated technology, electrical technology, or mechanical technology.
Special preference given to students who are:
- Students who have overcome obstacles such as socioeconomic or educational disadvantage.
- First generation to attend college.
- Members of historically underrepresented groups in higher education.
- Single parent, head of household.