Xerox STEM Scholarship
In 2012 Xerox partnered with MCC to create an annual scholarship for new and continuing students pursuing a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) discipline. This scholarship is not available for students pursuing any health related programs.
1. New or continuing students.
2. Enrolled in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math program at MCC.
3. Demonstrated financial need based on the results of the FAFSA.
4. Preference given to Monroe County students.
5. (Optional) To strengthen application, attach an essay (500 word limit) explaining your motivation to enter a STEM field, goals for the future, and specific issues in the STEM field that most interests you or (Optional) To strengthen application, attach an essay (500 word limit) explaining why you are requesting the funds, include how this scholarship will directly impact you and the unique challenge(s) you face.